• DC Resistance, Neck: 6.4 kΩ
• DC Resistance, Middle: 6.4 kΩ (RWRP)
• DC Resistance, Bridge: 6.4 kΩ
• Magnets: Alnico V Special
• Wire: Heavy Formvar
• Fiber Color: Black
• Hookup Wire: Braided Cloth
• Cover: White (use standard Fender-style covers)
Suhr’s V63 pickups are wound to have the same tonal characteristics as those found by John Suhr in a particularly sweet 1963 S-type guitar. The magnets are made by the same company that made the magnets for Fender® in the early '60s and have the exact same formulation and use the same manufacturing process.
Calibrated for each position, with an RWRP middle for hum-canceling in the 2 and 4 positions. These pickups incorporate a modified staggered-polepiece design to provide an even magnetic field needed to accommodate instruments with flatter neck radii and today’s string gauges.
|Pickup Trade Name||V63|
|UPC||Does not apply|