ToneShaper NextGen wiring kits are the most tonally-flexible guitar wiring kits on the market today. They install in most guitars quickly and easily - and typically with no soldering - completely replacing the existing components (with the exception of the pickups). Featuring built-in circuit configurability, they allow you to customize the circuit to fit your needs and tonal preferences.
NextGen is our top-of-the-line offering, and the finest guitar wiring product available. Circuit board-based, but completely passive (no batteries), these kits are built in the USA with industry-standard component brands (CTS pots, Oak-Grigsby switches, Switchcraft jacks).
This Kit - Physical
- For top-routed guitars
- 1/4" diameter solid pot shafts, for setscrew knobs
- Fits Tele, Strat, and most guitars that use a lever switch
- Supports SS, HH, NHB, BHB pickup configurations
- For guitars with 1 volume and 1 tone control
- Comes with a 3-way switch
- UTS thread sizes may require hole enlargement on import guitars
This Kit - Features
- Solder-free installation! Installs in minutes!
- When used in a Tele, this unit supports conventional control orientation (switch/volume/tone) or reversed orientation (volume/tone/switch), accommodating your playing style
- Supports coil-splitting (NHB only), automatically turning humbuckers into single-coils in some switch positions, increasing tonal flexibility
- Supports both modern & vintage wiring, allowing you to try them both and see which you prefer
- Built-in, bypass-able treble bleed, compensates for treble roll-off when lowering your volume control, keeping your tone more consistent
- Manually-selectable volume/tone pot values, choose between 500k or 250k to tonally optimize for your pickups/application
- Or, configure for auto-ranging volume pot (BHB, NHB only), automatically adjusts the volume pot value for optimal tone when switching between single-coils and humbuckers
- Configurable tone control, easily customized to EQ your tone just the way you want it!
This Kit - Includes
- ToneShaper NG01 Volume Control, 1/4" Bushing Length, 1/4" Solid-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG01 Tone Control, 1/4" Bushing Length, 1/4" Solid-Shaft
- ToneShaper NG01 3-Way Switch
- Switchcraft 1/4" Mono Jack, Long Bushing, Wired
- Volume/Tone Connector Cable, 2"
- Volume/Switch Connector Cable, 4.5"
- Mini-Screwdriver for Screw-Down Connection Terminals
- Pointed Wooden Stick, aids DIP Switch Manipulation
|UPC||Does not apply|
|Guitar Type||All Top-Rout, Telecaster|
|Pickup Configuration||(BHB) Tele - Bridge HB, (HH) HB|HB, (NHB) Tele - Neck HB, (NP90) Tele - Neck P-90, (SS) SGL|SGL|